|CNA(s), FT, PT, PRN Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Hospital
- This position is open at Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Hospital.
Current CNA certification required. Ability to work closely with others.
Preferred: High school diploma, previ...more
|ER RN, FT, PRN
- Current Alabama License and BLS required, good interpersonal skills. Preferred: Previous experience, knowledge of computer operations, and data entry skills....more
|ICU RN, FT, PRN
- Current Alabama license, current BLS and ACLS certification required. Two years previous ICU experience required, good interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task....more
|LPN, FT, PRN
- Positions available at Wiregrass Medical Center, Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Psychiatric Senior Care Unit.
Current Alabama license and BLS required. Good interpersonal skills....more
|Med Surg RN, FT - Night shift
- Current Alabama License and BLS required, good interpersonal skills.
Preferred: Previous experience, knowledge of computer operations, and data entry skills....more
|Mental Health Technician, FT, PRN
- High School diploma or equivalent, previous experience with psychiatric patient care preferred. BLS required....more
|MONITORING TECHNICIAN, FT
- High school diploma or equivalent required. BLS and EKG/EEG certification also required. Basic knowledge of computer operations is preferred. Candidate will provide assistive nursing care with respect...more
|PCA, FT, PRN
- Patient Care Assistants are the members of the Health Care team that are responsible for giving personal care to the patients (age appropriate: Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric). They give supp...more
|RN, PRN - Senior Care Unit
- Geriatric Psych. experience preferred. Alabama licensure required, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, problem solve, and to work autonomously....more
At Wiregrass, you'll find caregivers who use the latest technology and evidence-based medicine to provide the best possible health care for you and your family. From our housekeepers to our diet technicians, to our nurses, administrators, health professionals, and physicians, our staff in Geneva and Hartford are ready to help you get the care you need and want.