- About Us
- Our Facilities
- Patients and Visitors
Patients & Visitors
Patient Focused Care
Wiregrass Medical Center is built for patient focused care. Our patients have access to advanced technology in a hospital specially designed for their treatment and recovery. From admission until discharge, patient care focuses on personal needs, comfort and convenience.
Wiregrass Medical Center is a 67 acute care bed hospital, a Nursing Home with 96 beds, and a Sr. Care Unit with 16 beds. Being part of the community has been an important goal throughout the years, and with your help and loyalty we can continue to provide health services that you can depend on.
|ER RN, FT, PRN
- Current Alabama License and BLS required, good interpersonal skills. Preferred: Previous experience, knowledge of computer operations, and data entry skills....more
|ICU RN, FT, PRN
- Current Alabama license, current BLS and ACLS certification required. Two years previous ICU experience required, good interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task....more
|LPN, FT, PRN
- Positions available at Wiregrass Medical Center, Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Psychiatric Senior Care Unit.
Current Alabama license and BLS required. Good interpersonal skills....more
|Med Surg RN, FT - Night shift
- Current Alabama License and BLS required, good interpersonal skills.
Preferred: Previous experience, knowledge of computer operations, and data entry skills....more
|MONITORING TECHNICIAN, FT, PRN
- High school diploma or equivalent required. BLS and EKG/EEG certification also required. Basic knowledge of computer operations is preferred. Candidate will provide assistive nursing care with respect...more
- Applicant must have current certifications and Alabama license....more
|PCA, FT, PRN
- Patient Care Assistants are the members of the Health Care team that are responsible for giving personal care to the patients (age appropriate: Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric). They give supp...more