Wiregrass Medical Center is a 67 acute care bed hospital, a Nursing Home with 96 beds, and a Sr. Care Unit with 16 beds. Being part of the community has been an important goal throughout the years, and with your help and loyalty we can continue to provide health services that you can depend on.
Nursing Home Opportunities:
- Assist Activities Director in planning and implementing resident activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Assist in finding ways to motivate residents to fuller participation. Assist in prov...more
|CNA(s), FT, PT, PRN Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Hospital
- This position is open at Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center/Nursing Home and Hospital.
Current CNA certification required. Ability to work closely with others.
Preferred: High school diploma, previ...more
|LPN, FT, PRN
- Current Alabama license and BLS required. Good interpersonal skills. Preferred: experience as a bedside nurse in a nursing home environment...more
- REACT team member’s role is to help enhance our Residents’ lives. Job responsibilities include visiting, reading, working on puzzles, or participating in games with our Residents, supporting our A...more
|RN SUPERVISOR, FT, PRN
- Long term care experience a must, Alabama licensure required, supervisory experience, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task & problem solve, ability to work autonomously....more